Our Clients benefit from many years of POLCARGO experience in inspection of molasses.
POLCARGO inspections are done in many ports of the world. Analyses are performed in laboratories requested by Clients including our own laboratory in Gdańsk.
Inspections in ports including,
but not limited to the following services:
• receipt of loading documents and samples.
• inspection of onshore installation readiness (pipelines, tanks, pumps).
• inspection of vessel installation readiness (vessel tanks, pipelines).
• vessel tanks measurements (ullage).
• draft survey - determination of cargo weight through measurements of the vessel draft.
• quantity determination by reading indicators of onshore tanks and quantity calculations.
• supervision of transshipment including regular checking of onshore and vessel installations as well as sensory-instrumental analysis of goods.
• sampling from vessel tanks, pipeline, shore tanks.
• inspection of empty vessel tanks.
• analyses at the time of inspection and after its completion in the laboratory.
• regular reporting of situation updates.
• issuing inspection certificates.