INSPECTION OF LOADING/UNLOADING
OF SUGAR SHIPMENTS IN POLISH SEA PORTS:
• hold cleanliness inspection or inspection of empty holds (depending on a relation).
• inspection of seals.
• supervision of loading or unloading.
• visual inspection of goods condition.
• draft survey - determination of cargo quantity through measurements of the vessel draft.
• % weighing of bags.
• inspection of packaging and marking.
• regular reporting of situation updates, photo included.
• issuing of inspection certificates and dispatch to the Client.