Inspection of fertilizers, exported or imported,
in Polish sea ports.
Inspection of loading into or unloading of goods from the vessel:
• interview the ship: information about last voyages, last three cargoes, averages (if any), sea protests, type of loading and weighing in the port of shipment, etc.
• cleanliness inspection of holds.
• fertilizers in bulk: draft survey – determination of weight of loaded or unloaded cargo through measurements of the vessel draft.
• liquid fertilizers: volume measurements, determination of density and weight of goods in particular ship's tanks.
• packaged fertilisers (big bags, bags): tally.
• supervision of loading and unloading: visual inspection of condition of goods.
• sieve analysis.
• chemical analysis.
• inspection of empty holds.
• regular reporting of situation updates, photo included.
• issuing inspection certificates and dispatch to the Client.