INSPECTION OF GRAIN STORED
IN STORAGE GRAIN SITES ACROSS POLAND
A. INSPECTION OF GRAIN STOCKS:
• interview with a manager of a grain storage site to collect data about deliveries/releases, method of weighing, any accidents, protests, claims.
• visual inspection of warehouses.
• volumetric measurements.
• sampling for bulk density purposes.
• determination of bulk density of grain.
• calculation of weight of goods. Approximate survey.
B. SAMPLING OF GOODS FROM EACH WAREHOUSE/SILO REQUESTED TO INSPECT.
C. ANALYSIS OF SAMPLES – SCOPE AGREED WITH CLIENT, ACCORDING TO REQUIRED METHODS.
D. REGULAR REPORTING OF SITUATION UPDATES.
E. ISSUING INSPECTION CERTIFICATES AND DISPATCH TO THE CLIENT.
Above information does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 §1 of the Polish Civil Code and other relevant legislation.